Given that the legal climate in the US leans heavily toward people being happy to sue anyone for anything they can get away with, rather than letting common sense guide whether or not they’re laughed out of court (think home owners being sued by burglars when they get injured trying to break into their houses) I feel it’s in my own best interest to lay down some ground rules for using this site.
By using this site you agree to the following:
- I Brandon Scriver, cannot be held liable for anything you (the reader, commenter, etc) choose to do with the information presented here.
- I’m not a qualified therapist or counselor so don’t act like I am.
- I don’t mind if you take the information presented here and modify it for your own uses, just make sure you give me credit (I make sure to try and give credit to the appropriate parties when I communicate ideas that aren’t my own).
- If you find you do have serious problems, don’t talk to me about them. Find a local, qualified therapist and talk to them.
- These terms are subject to change at any time.
Last updated: 12/11/2011